The KitLcoate Demo App is now available for download via the Google Play market. You can now download it from this link.
We have been working on it for some time now following repeat requests from Marketers and Developers that wanted to check out the SDK without the need to write a single line of code.
We have made the App very simple to use and provide a wizard like experience that guides you through the creation of geo fences and setting up a geo location trigger (“Geo Fence in” or “Geo Fence out”) with a push message.
You can use the app to create almost unlimited number of Geo Fences (just the like the SDK) and control each of them from the Manage tab.
The App also logs all the geo events captured by the app and present it in the reports tab. Users can easily export the reports via email in a CSV format.
- Create Geo Fences (“In” and “Out”) using a simple wizard by placing a pin on a map or entering coordinates (Lat. /Long.) and radius.
- Easily set and test geo location triggered push notification messages
- Test Driving detection
- View reports on Geo Events and export them via email
- Power / Location sample quality toggle
- Meters / Imperial units toggle
- Reports Export to CSV
For best performances please make sure to use this app on a mobile device that has a working SIM and an active GPS and WiFf.
The app is running the KitLocate SDK using always on – power efficient background operation.
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback, let us know…
Leave a Reply